Question #8: What would happen if I were to scrape off a bit of nonstick and somebody swallowed it?

Absolutely nothing. Nonsticks are totally inert and safe, and were any to scrape off, it would pass through the body harmlessly.



 
Product Knowledge Network, everything you need to know about nonstick-coated houseware products
Coating Curriculum Product knowledge Miscellaneous Information
 
 
 
Product Knowledge Network Top Line
 
 
Other Common Questions About Coatings

Question #8: What would happen if I were to scrape off a bit of nonstick and somebody swallowed it?

Absolutely nothing. Nonsticks are totally inert and safe, and were any to scrape off, it would pass through the body harmlessly.


 



 
 
Sponsored By Whitford